Hazel is perceptive, passionate and dedicated to her clients. She offers intuitive support with a uniquely warm and caring approach.
Hazel is competent, knowledgeable and cares deeply for all of her patients. She goes above and beyond preparing for her sessions, making sure that her clients walk away having had a productive and insightful experience. I couldn’t recommend her more.
Hazel is very professional, knowledgeable and thoughtful. I highly recommend her.
Discover the Life You Want to Live
If you’re functioning in life, but struggling underneath you’ve come to the right place.
No matter the complexity of your emotions, uncertainty, or challenges you are facing, you don’t have to navigate them alone. Therapy can be a transformative experience that offers a safe space for vulnerability and introspection.
My focus is to join you where you are. Together we might reflect on your childhood experiences, process painful emotions from past relationships or reclaim your confidence as you undertake life transitions.
By embracing the nuanced and multifaceted person you are, you can create the life you want to live.
Hi, I’m Hazel!
As a therapist, my priority is to foster a therapeutic environment that feels encouraging, warm, and uniquely tailored to each client.
I am an emotion-focused psychotherapist based in New York. I’m deeply passionate about working with individuals and couples in their 20s through 40s.
My work is individualized to you and your needs.
My sessions include techniques from CBT, DBT, ACT, EFT, Relational/Attachment-Based Psychotherapy and Somatic Psychotherapy.
My training in attachment styles and severe mental health issues has provided me with a well-rounded skill set and a comprehensive understanding of different levels of care.
Our psychotherapy sessions will help you:
- Reconnect with your inner desires and find your authentic voice
- Cultivate increased compassion for yourself and others
- Heal individual traumas and relationship challenges
- Find more joy, ease and peace in your life
For couples our sessions will help you:
- Help with Conflict Resolution and improved communication, learning how to compromise, negotiate and find common ground
- Support life transitions, such as getting married, creating a family, changing career, or experiencing loss
- Identify negative patterns that keep appearing that create more distance in your relationship and replace them with positive ones
- Strengthen commitment and making your relationship more resilient by deepening intimacy and trust
I have deep trust in the unfolding process that will occur during therapy.
Together, we can embark on a healing journey that empowers you and celebrates who you are.
Witnessing my clients’ courage and vulnerability as they deepen their understanding of themselves and their emotions. It is a privilege to see them become more attuned to their needs and the parts of themselves that deserve to be seen and heard.
Experiential Therapy| Relational Therapy | Emotion-Focused Therapy | Attachment-Based Therapy | Solution-Focused Therapy | ACT| CBT & DBT
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy from Pepperdine University
- B.A. in Psychology, The New School, New York
Embrace the now, to get to the next.
Explore your past and present with one of our holistic, New York-centered psychotherapists.
It’s time to experience more joy and authenticity in your life.