Maryann is an outstanding therapist! She has the ability to make you feel understood, safe, and heard. She is extremely empathetic, kind, and thoughtful. I have had the pleasure of knowing Maryann for years and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a therapist!
Maryann is amazingly compassionate, warm, and soothing. She has this subtle way of bringing you into a special place where you are immersed in genuine care, compassion, safety, and reality. It's truly amazing the way she can create such a warm and welcoming space while still gently, but firmly, supporting you in the direction of healing, accountability, authenticity, and freedom of expression/being.
create change with therapy
If you’re functioning in life, but struggling underneath you’ve come to the right place.
Committing to therapy and your own self-growth is a brave, monumental step. As you begin (or continue) your therapeutic journey, I will be here to walk with you through the process.
I aim to meet you where you’re at and inspire changes in your life. I believe therapy is a collaboration, and I will work with you to uncover your struggles, strengths and authentic self.
This is your invitation to find clarity in a safe space. Embracing your truth can help you transform your inner self and outer life.
Hi, I’m Maryann!
I am a holistic, systemic therapist based in New York, deeply committed to gaining a comprehensive understanding of my clients within the intricate web of their familial, cultural, and societal contexts.
I help individuals and couples in their 20s through 40s find wholeness within their mind, body and spirit.
My approach is holistic and collaborative.
My approach is holistic and collaborative. I draw from a variety of approaches including emotion-focused therapy, psychodynamic therapy and somatic psychotherapy. I also have experience working closely with members of the LGBTQ community.
I believe that we possess everything we need within us to change. Part of my work is helping you uncover what’s holding you back from growth so you can harness your natural abilities to change.
Our psychotherapy sessions will help you:
- Reconnect with your inner desires and find your authentic voice
- Cultivate increased compassion for yourself and others
- Heal individual traumas and relationship challenges
- Find more joy, ease and peace in your life
For couples our sessions will help you:
- Help with Conflict Resolution and improved communication, learning how to compromise, negotiate and find common ground
- Support life transitions, such as getting married, creating a family, changing career, or experiencing loss
- Identify negative patterns that keep appearing that create more distance in your relationship and replace them with positive ones
- Strengthen commitment and making your relationship more resilient by deepening intimacy and trust
I have deep trust in the unfolding process that will occur during therapy.
Join me in a safe space to unpack your life and find your authentic voice.
Being a witness to clients’ growth and change.
Relational Therapy | Emotion-Focused Therapy | Experiential Therapy | Attachment-Based Therapy | Narrative Therapy
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, Seton Hill University
- Bachelor of Music in Music Therapy, Seton Hill University
Embrace the now, to get to the next.
Explore your past and present with one of our holistic, New York-centered psychotherapists.
It’s time to experience more joy and authenticity in your life.